This week I am saying SO WHAT if...
- I have become COMPLETELY OBSESSED with my own Operation Skinny Mama? Not bad obsessed...just finally feeling motivated.
- I threw away all of G's Valentine's Day candy from school because he forgot about it & I didn't want to eat it?
- I'm confused about Easter clothes because Easter is in March? You just never know what the temperature will be in the south. Last March we had the baby pool out & G was swimming in our backyard. Today we started out at 34 degrees.
- There is still a small Christmas tree sitting in a box in our dining room? Just being honest.
- My beautiful dining room farm table is constantly covered in a bunch of random stuff? Today, for instance, I see: my camera's tripod, a beach towel, A SMALL CHRISTMAS TREE, the infant insert from the Britax carseat, Christmas pajamas for next year, the K'Tan, and a random brown table cloth. Seriously.
- I drove the boys Sonic yesterday for happy hour just so I could strap my stage 5 clinger baby in his carseat? Whew. Teething is not our friend.
- that quick stop turned into an hour of wasting overpriced gas because said teething baby fell asleep?? I don't care how expensive the gas is...you never wake a sleeping (crabby) baby!