- Losing Nana. This was definitely the hardest part of our year. However, I really think it brought the whole family together.
- I started my 2nd year of teaching! I feel like I learned a lot during my first year that helped prepare me for this year. Not to mention all the amazing people I have met with this job!
- One of my best friends got engaged! I am so excited to celebrate at the Kent/McGraw wedding in February! SO close!!
- We added a little girl to our family. Ellie joined our family (ahem, ZOO) in May & has made our lives very fun! She is a great best friend for Huddy!
- We built a house! I love our first home and look forward to all of the memories we will make here.
- Discovering Leiper's Fork. I love driving around and I discovered this little gem of a community earlier in the fall. It is beautiful (AND the country music people live out there!) and our dream is to own a house with land out there...eventually:)
- Babies. Babies. Babies. Lot's of these happened this year. 3 first grade teachers are currently pregnant and 2 of my cousins are pregnant. Apparently I missed the memo about 2009 being the year of the baby!
- This is for Kristy & Mary...2 words: Justin Bobby!!
- I celebrated my 1 year anniversary with my husband & I love him more than ever!
Okay 2010...bring it! :)