I am copying Allison at The Story of 5 tonight. Each week she does a "Sunday Seven" & writes 7 good things that happened during her week. This was an especially hard week for me...as far as school goes. This week I really felt like God stretched me as thin as I could go. I have been praying all weekend for strength this week. I need to make myself remember good things that happened:
1. Ben put together an entertainment center for our bonus room upstairs. Once we move our couch up there, it will look like a complete room. We got it from Pottery Barn Kids (same quality, hello cheaper furniture!) and it looks great. Perfect for now...perfect for future play room:)
2. Quality girl time on Friday night. I needed it like you wouldn't believe.
3. Alex & Phil came in town this weekend!! We went to Jonathan's Grille on Saturday night to watch the soggy Georgia game and I had lunch with them today. I keep pushing for them to move here after Phil finishes dental school in Memphis:)
4. I made awesome corn chowder tonight. It is yummy & smells like fall!
5. I went to a farmers market today to pick up all my pumpkins & some mums. I love fall and this made me so happy!
6. Talking to Whit this afternoon. Soulmate found senior year of college. Seriously. I am so happy I now get to see her in November:) Might make a paper chain to count down the days...
7. I have the BEST husband ever. I'm not one for corny-gushy-over the top people...but seriously, I love him. Quite frankly, this week was terrible. As Alexander puts it...it was a "terrible, horrible, no good, very bad" week! He let me come home each day...vent...be grouchy....and he was still nice to me! He even was on my side:) I am so thankful that I get to spend each day with my best friend.
I hope everyone has a great week!
7 hours ago