Hello, hello! It's finally Friday. I feel like I have been dragging all week. I've been so tired...I think I'm still recovering from Griffin's birthday party! I'm linking up again with Natasha & some other ladies for 5 on Friday!
1. Griffin's actual birthday was a success! We did all his favorite things: ate donuts for breakfast, had a Chick Fil A lunch date, played with his new toys, & ate pizza for dinner! Can you tell what makes Griff happiest? Food. Haha, that's the way to his little heart!
2. After 4 months of listing our huge sectional on Craigslist, we finally sold it last weekend! It has been in our upstairs bonus room for 3 years and took up way too much room. It has been our playroom since G was a baby but the couch literally took up all the playing room. Now that the huge couch is gone I get to play decorator and make it a real playroom! We bought a much smaller couch today and it should be here in the next few weeks. I'm excited to actually make it look like a real room!
3. I get to this point every summer when I am over the heat & ready for fall. Football, jeans, boots, & scarves. Can I get an amen? (sidenote: how in the world do you embed pinterest imaged now??? I can't figure it out since they've changed everything.)
4. Do you have the Timehop app? If you don't, you should get it. It pulls things from all social media you're on & gives you flashbacks every day of what you have posted in the past. It's crazy. Lately it has been literally making me ache for newborn baby Griffin & little blonde newly big brother G. I looked at it yesterday & it reminded me that exactly one year ago we brought Griffin home from the hospital. He was so fresh & new and, MY GOSH, how was that already one year ago?!
5. Speaking of new babies, here is a legit worry of mine: what if I never feel done?? The non-existing baby #3 is most likely our last but I am so afraid that I will never feel done. I love being pregnant (hush, I know I am weird) and I love that new baby stage. I honestly feel like I could do this a thousand more times. But don't worry, Ben won't allow is to become the Duggars!