It's been quite a while since I've done a basic update. We've been pretty busy around here lately!
- About 2 weeks ago I left both boys for the first time to fly to Louisiana. My cousin, Robyn, is getting married in June & I surprised her for her bridal shower! She lives in Albuquerque & I don't see her much so it was a fun weekend. I love my Louisiana fam!
- While I was gone, that sweet baby of mine starting crawling. Officially. He had mastered going backwards & he is now a full-fledged crawler! Life has definitely gotten a little crazier. Griffin never stops moving & is trying to pull up on every thing in sight. He's a busy boy!
- Nashville finally got the memo that it is in fact spring! It's actually been pretty hot this week.We've practically moved out to the front yard. We've been outside about 6-7 hours every day. That's insane! I've got the tan lines to prove it. G has had that plasma car since he was 1 & he has now mastered it. Like a typical boy, he flies down the hill going so fast that it nearly gives me a heart attack.
- Are y'all watching The Voice? We've been faithful viewers every season. I really love the fact that I don't have to stare at Christina's chest this season--I also love Usher! However, nobody on it has sparked my interest yet. Who do you like?
- I've come to the realization that this body is just not going be wearing a bikini...ever. Darn c-sections. SO, where can I buy a cute tankini? (besides Target because they never fit me) Help a mama out!