Griffin is TEN months old today!
Don't let that grin fool you. This is how most of this photoshoot went:
ha! This boy does drama well.
Weight: 17lbs 14 oz.
Height: 27 3/4 inches as of a couple weeks ago!
Clothing: 9 month & 12 month
Diaper: size 4
Eating: You JUST transitioned to 3 bottles a day this week! You are now having an 8oz. bottle when you wake up, right before afternoon nap, & right before bed. You are eating 3 solid meals & a couple snacks. You love the straw sippy cups just like your brother & love getting water! You end up soaking wet but you think you are such a big boy with your own cup. You also love my green smoothies! Your favorite foods right now are: strawberries, watermelon, cheerios, Go Go Squeeze applesauce, shredded cheese, yogurt, & crackers. You still eat a lot of different things & I hope that continues!
Sleeping: I can now say that you SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT! Hallelujah. Sometimes you wake up & cry (I blame all the teeth you are working on currently) but you only stay awake for a few minutes. It's awesome! I forgot what it was like to sleep 7 hours straight! You are still going to bed around 7:30 at night & are waking up between 6:00-6:30. You are an early bird just like Grayson was! You take 2 naps a day & usually sleep for about an hour and a half each time. You have a fun new game of throwing your pacis out of your crib as soon as you wake up. When I walk into your room I see the multiple pacis thrown all over...you've got a pretty good arm!
Firsts this month:
- you got TWO new top teeth over the last few days!
- going down our little slide on your own
- pulling up & cruising around your toys & our furniture
- standing on your own for JUST a few seconds--you could do it longer if you weren't so nervous!
- starting to stand and push some of the push toys for a few steps
- waving to people all the time! It's so cute!
- you play peekaboo all the time! You love covering your face up with something and you laugh so hard when we say "peekaboo!"
Right now you are loving:
- bath time...you crawl all over the tub! You even dunk your face under & think it's hilarious. No fear!
- walking while holding our hands
- waving at everyone you see
- any and all dogs
Right now you are NOT loving:
- the carseat--oy. It's awful. You scream a lot!
- being contained
- the baby pool in our back yard--it's too cold for you!
I feel like you have grown up so much over the past month! Your hair is getting so blonde and so much longer & you now have 2 top teeth! Those teeth were so rough for you. You've been pretty pitiful these past couple of weeks! Teething aside, you are such a happy baby. That big smile of yours is contagious & you have the best laugh! You think everything your big brother does is hysterical. He loves to make you laugh. Y'all have such a special relationship already & I love watching you boys interact. You are ALL OVER the place lately. I set you down yesterday and turned around a second later and you were stuck under a kitchen chair! You definitely love to explore!
You are a definite mama's boy right now & I don't hate it. I'll take those baby snuggles while I can get them. You are growing up too fast, baby boy! You are the sweetest baby & bring so much happiness to our family!
Happy 10 months, Griff!