Griffin is 14 months (and a few days--oops) old!
You are still our tiny little guy! Not sure how much you weigh, but you are still wearing some 9 month clothes & the rest are 12 month. You also have tiny feet--not quite a size 4! We have had to buy you all new shoes for the fall because you can't wear your brother's old Keds yet because they are too big.
Here's what has been going on over the last month:
- you are cutting 2 more teeth! That brings your total to 12. You are constantly feeling those teeth with your tongue!
- You are walking ALL over the place & trying to run. You can also now stand up on your own! This has made playing outside so much more fun for you.
- Your teachers at church love you. They are so happy when I bring you on Sundays & Wednesdays.ur You cry at first but you have so much fun with your baby friends!
- We went on a 6 hour road trip to Kentucky & you had a blast! You played in a bouncy house for the first time and loved it.
- Besides your mama & daddy, the only person you LOVE to go to is our sweet neighbor, Emma. You love her. As soon as she walks out of her house, you yell "HEY!!" She's definitely one of your favorites!
You are currently loving...
- our neighbor's trampoline
- you are OBSESSED with your paci and want it all day long. I dread taking it away eventually!
- whole milk and Pediasure
- watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
- playing with trucks & looking for airplanes outside
Happy 14 months to our tiny, fearless, & funny little boy!