It's FRIDAY! I love Fridays. They don't always mean a fun, family weekend...my husband is actually working this weekend. BUT, I do love sitting on the couch on Friday nights watching Dateline. Times have changed! I'm linking up with Darci, Natasha, & some other ladies for Five on Friday!
1. Me & the boys are going to my friend Myka's house this morning to learn all about Essential Oils & using them to take care of your family in a natural way. I'm definitely not the type of person who is anti-medication (hello, my husband is a Pharmacist) but I am excited to learn about ways to help my family naturally. I was sold when I heard that I can use Essential Oils for teething. Yes, please! Do any of you use Essential Oils?
2. There are two things I must have in life: a whole lot of Jesus &
a little bit a lot of coffee. I am thankful for my Keurig every morning. I discovered a couple months ago that Target makes their own K-Cups. They are cheaper & really good! I have been drinking their caramel macchiato but today I brought out the pumpkin spice. so good!
3. Speaking of pumpkin spice, did you know that Brach's makes a pumpkin spice candy corn?! It's pretty tasty...but the S'mores candy corn is amazing. Especially mixed in a big jar with peanuts. Not that I would do that or anything ...
4. We are really working hard to change our lifestyle up around here. Remember how I said my husband lost like a thousand pounds his first week of exercising & only drinking one coke? Okay, maybe it was like 5-6lbs. Anyway, our newest challenge to ourselves is to do the P90X Ab Ripper X video when we are both home at night. It's basically 15 minutes of torture. My poor c-section abdomen needs some help!
5. I am in the mood for all things fall & even though it is still well into the 90s here in Tennessee, I brought out my favorite fall nail color: Essie's Chinchilly. I'm a nail polish junkie in the fall & winter!