Everyone else seems to be linking up on Fridays, so I may as well join the party!
1. I am up to my neck in first birthday planning. I am searching for cotton candy currently & it's harder to locate than one would think! I'm excited to see everything come together but I know I will be a crazy person all next week preparing. I need someone to get my booty in gear!
2. Yesterday was Ben's 29th birthday! It actually happened to be his off day so we had a family date to The Pharmacy for burgers & enjoyed the BEST strawberry cake courtesy of Newk's. He got a set of Ole Miss cornhole boards for his birthday so we'll be spending even more time outside!
3. My baby is growing up so fast. I may be consumed with 1st birthday planning, but I am in total denial that my baby is almost a toddler. I vividly remember this week one year ago. I was soaking up all my time I had left with just Grayson & now I can't imagine life without our smiley little Griff!
4. We are to the point where G gets really annoyed with Griffin because he always takes his toys. Thankfully, we are also at the stage where Grayson wants Griff to "play wif me!" It's so sweet. I know they will fight more than enough as they get older, but I also know they will be little sidekicks. Built-in best friends. Grayson calls Griffin his "favorite friend." They sure do love each other!
5. Today is our FIVE year anniversary! 5 years ago was one of the best days of my life & I love walking through life with Ben!