- Our nice planned out weekly menu? Yeah, I usually stray away about twice a week and we go out instead. Either because I am feeling lazy or I had a kitchen disaster.
- I am OVER the Olympics. I feel like it is ice skating every single night. The one event I wanted to see was bobsledding & the night I set the DVR for it, it didn't work. I miss my shows.
- I was never afraid of tornadoes until I had kids. Tornado season in Middle Tennessee is no joke.
- My car is so dirty it looks like we could be living in it. At any given moment there are at least 4 hidden snack trappers rolling around the back seat & enough crushed up goldfish to feed a small army.
- I'm pregnant and I still drink coffee & diet coke. I sometimes even eat deli meat. And hot dogs! I live on the edge.
- I use our bar stools as a drying rack.
- I dream of a kid-free weekend where I can DO NOTHING & take an ambien at night. I used to dream of tropical vacations. I don't need that anymore. Just give me sleep.
- Our bedroom has become the graveyard for discarded toys. It looks like a bomb went off in there usually & since we are the only ones ever in there, it is always last (see also: NEVER) on my list to clean.
- Getting the mail is one of my favorite things to do. However, I am horrible about actually opening said mail. (unless it is a fun package)
Happy Friday, friends!