I'm not a resolution person. There is a lot of pressure that usually comes with New Years reso. lutions. I don't have any resolutions, but I do have some goals for 2013.
- Start my day by spending time with the Lord. Whether it is just prayer, reading my bible, or doing a devotional...I can always tell a difference in my attitude when I start my day off right.
- Be a more patient mom.
- Be a better meal planner and actually stick to our menu! I need to start couponing again & planning our weekly meals around the Publix sales.
- This goes along with menu planning, but I want our whole family to just eat healthier in general.
- Not have a baby and not get pregnant. I want some more time to enjoy my two boys!
- Drink a lot more water & a lot less diet coke.
So, those are my goals! Pretty simply, really. I'm excited to see what 2013 brings! What are your goals?