I apologize for the blogging hiatus. My little family of 3 was
relaxing dealing with a sick & teething baby while at the beach. I promise to do a post about our first family vacation...it was definitely one I will remember. But for now, I will leave you with a few thoughts.
- I am now officially planning Grayson's 1st birthday party. That is so hard for me to believe. I ordered part of his outfit tonight and am super close on deciding on invitations. I love parties. However, I think it is more fun browsing through party pictures/ideas on Pinterest rather than actually planning a party.
- If there is one thing I have learned since becoming a parent it is this: when you try really hard to plan something perfectly, your baby will indeed change your plans.
- I am overwhelmed about making G's photobook on Shutterfly. I probably should have been doing it little by little each month instead of starting it now. Oy. This is why I was a terrible scrapbooker back in the day.
- I'm back on my eBay kick...except now I am stocking up the baby closet with fall clothes...in size 18 months! Eek! That sounds huge. The outfits look huge.
- I am obsessed with these popsicles. It's like a pina colada on a stick. Yum.
- My friends go back to school next week. I think it will finally hit me that I'm not going back to work. I will miss setting up my classroom...that was always fun. I will not miss recess in August when it is approximately 98 degrees and blazing hot every single day.